Finally! A holiday we can get behind! That's right perverts, May is National Masturbation Month and our resident sexpert, Kenzy Vixen (a.k.a Boston Single Girl) is here to help you rub one out.
You've probably never even heard of National Masturbation Month; well you're about to be educated! Founded by San Francisco based sex toy and education shop Good Vibrations, his celebration began waaaay back in 1995. There has always been a shame and stigma attached to masturbation. Still, 98% of people admit to masturbating and the other 2% are F&^% liars!
Masturbation Month is good for your health!
Kenzy is here to tell you to go F yourself! And do it all month long because this isn't some BS one day greeting card holiday. Oh no! This is a month long celebration of choking your chicken and flicking your bean.
Our Boston Single Girl spends the entire show talking about having sex with yourself, a switch from her typical stories of having sex with everyone in the New England area. She wants to know what gets you in the mood? Do you have a masturbation routine?
Kenzy wants to take this taboo topic out of the toy drawer for good! We all do it– both men and women– and most of us started pleasuring ourselves in our teens, so what's the big freakin' deal? It's natural, healthy and feels sooooo good!